All our pieces are handcrafted to order & require 5-7 business days for production. If you need an item faster, please contact us and we will try to accommodate your request based on production scheduling.
GREECE (via ELTA COURIER)
• We offer free shipping for orders over 100€ , paid via credit card, bank transfer and Paypal (delivery in 1-2 working days). Please note that our free shipping service is not provided for orders paid with cash-on- delivery.
• 5€ (delivery in 1-2 working days)
• 5€ Cash on delivery (delivery in 1-2 working days)
EUROPEAN COUNTRIES (via SPM COURIER)
• 25€ (delivery in 2-3 working days)
EUROPEAN COUNTRIES (via Hellenic Post)
• 9€ Standard mail (delivery in 3-10 working days)
REST OF THE WORLD (via DHL)
Once a product is selected and added to cart you will receive a quote based on the destination the product is to be shipped.
REST OF THE WORLD (via Hellenic Post)
• 10€ Standard mail (7-10 working days)
If you prefer a faster method of shipping, please contact us to make arrangements and inform you on the extra shipping charge.
For any special queries please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery within the EU is not subject to duties or additional taxes. However, if you are a customer from a NON EU country, you might be asked to pay further duties at customs’ controls. We have no control over possible additional charges or inspections.
You may return the item delivered to you within 7 days upon delivery date without stating any reason. Note that all shipping return costs are to be paid solely by the customer and please contact us before you send it back, in order to advise you of the best shipping method based on your country (so as to avoid extra charges e.g. custom charges etc). You will receive a refund equal to the returned item’s value, within 2-3 days after the item is delivered to us. All items should return to us unused. We will not accept any items that are damaged or soiled and we may send them back to you and/or a refund will be refused.
20, S. Nikolakopoulou Str.
115 25, Athens, Greece